Here is Ashmita Trek and Tours offer you the local tours package around Darjeeling the most popular tours that cover some of the best tourist attractions in and around the hill town and travel with private car with our friendly driver.
• Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda
• Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the Zoo (Thursday close)
• Darjeeling Ropeway
• Tenzing & Gombu Rock
• Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Sunday close)
• Rangeet Valley Tea Garden, and
• Happy Valley Tea Estate
Darjeeling city tour as per the above itinerary.
Hotel pick-up and drop off.
English Speak and Experience Tour Guide available with extra cost Rs.2500/ if client requred
City tours inclusive of private vehicle.
Necessary Entrance Fees.
Tourist service charge, Vat.
Office Service charge.
Lunch any other food during the tours
Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended while travelling to India including Darjeeling and Sikkim ( for international traveler )
Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
Tips for guide (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory
Important Note :
The above program is just the guideline and can be customized as per your requirements. Please contact us for with your desired program.
I got to know Ashmita Trek and Tours from Darjeeling-tourism website, It was highly recommended as the best tour in Darjeeling for trekking and sightseeing tour.
Without hesitate I sent email to the person in charge of the tour - Subash Tamang. Since the purpose of my trip to Darjeeling is for sightseeing so I have sending the list of places that I wanted to visit and also pickup and drop services in airport. Subash is trying his best to arrange the tour for us and to fit in all the time nicely without too rush, as I would like to enjoy and relax during the tour.
As per arranged, the pickup from Bagdogra airport by comfortable a/c Innova car to Darjeeling, the journey took 3.5 hours with winding roads, So it is very important to choose a comfort car.
During the sightseeing tour, everything going on smoothly and due to it is private tour so we can stop at any place we want for photography and break. Our driver Narbu is a friendly guy and he is very patient to wait for us especially me who like to take photos.
Finally I met Subash because he is our guide for our half day trekking trip from Ghoom to Darjeeling. We passing by local villages along the trekking and the scenery is really beautiful and peaceful. Subash is very down to earth person and we has shared with me a lot about the culture and background of Darjeeling.
Since everyone has their own preference on what to see and what to do during the trip, Subash has ask me what is our interest in order for him to arrange a place for us to visit. I told him that I would like to go to monastery and meet up monks and so on. He brought us to Deli Gompa Monastery, one of the biggest in Darjeeling, he knows there will be prayer at 4pm so we reach there just on time to see and experience the prayer which is really amazing.
Subash has shared some trekking experiences with me and definitely I will engage with him again when I return to Darjeeling to join him for trekking in Sikkim on day.
If you are looking for a private tour in Darjeeling, Ashmita Trek and Tours is the BEST choice..!!
Best day tours in Darjeeling
Subash and his staff are amazing. I had the most fantastic experience with them. The staff really care for you and can customise the trek to suit your individual needs. Subash is always there with a smile and also gave me a great day tour in Darjeeling. He is committed to his customers and very trustworthy. I can't recommend him and his staff highly enough.
Mr. Subhash Tamang organized a trek for us (2 persons) to Sandakphu and Phalut from Darjeeling in May 2014. All the arrangements were very well-organized including transportation, guide, stay and food, etc. The guide - Vinod - and the Landrover driver - Manish - during the trek were especially very helpful, supportive and knowledgeable. It was indeed a memorable experience created due the team by Ashmita. On the last day, we also did a tour of Darjeeling and its key attractions, which was again very well organized by Mr. Subhash.
The entire team at Ashmita is very accomodative to our minor requests, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I wish them all the best and look forward to being part of more treks organized by them in Darjeeling and Sikkim.
1. Booking terms and conditions Booking terms and condition means general and special agreement between Ashmita trek and tours and the clients. It is very important in business system to go systematically. It is must necessary that the clients should know the term and conditions of that company before conform the trip. The terms are sets of regulation that the client must agree to follow in order to use online services.
2. Booking and payment A client can book the trip when you receive company final conformation email or invoices only acceptable. When you confirmed trip, we require photo copy of your passport and 15% per cent for the foreign client and 20% per cent booking a trip payment is not refunded if the trip is cancelled. This ensures your booking and confirms reservation in hotels trekking and tours and permit process as per the company policy.
3. Mode of payment :
A Client can make the payment by the bank transfer
Bank Transfer details:
Name of the Account Holder : ASHMITA TREK AND TOURS
Account Number : 088301601000146
Account Type : Current
Paying Bank : Corporation bank of India (Darjeeling branch)
Bank Address : LADENLA ROAD Bank Telephone No : 0354-2259540
Swift Code : CORPINBB883
IFSC Code : CORP0000883
MICR Code : 734017102
Branch Code : 883
Bank Ph. +91 0354 2256818
4. Please note Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
5. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and advance money form you, we will send you the final trip confirmation receipt.
6. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in our Office in Darjeeling or at your hotel .Full payment should be made before the trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
7. Trip cancellation policy by the clients : If a client want to cancel the trip including prior booked trek, tours and hotels, as prior diposit 15% per cent for the foreign client and 20% per cent booking a trip payment is not refunded if they cancelled the trip. This ensures your booking and confirms reservation in hotels trekking and tours and permit process as per the company policy
What Docomantation we requred from our guest for travel ?
for intranational Travel Docomantation : It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits and vaccination and other medical certificates as may be required for the whole of the tour. The company does not accept responsibility for changes in regulations for visas or any particular requirements for visas. The company cannot be held responsible for the failure of the client to obtain the necessary Indian visas.
For Domestic Travel Docomantation : must have your original I.D.proof pasport pan card and some copy of pasport size of photo requre , guest must carry 04 passport size photograph along with their Photo-ID proof (i.e.Driving License, Passport, Voter-ID Card & School ID Card for children) To book this trip please fell free to call Us from India.