Eco friendly become more and more important in Tourism. Eco friendly referred to a friendly relationship between human and its habitat. It means human should take good care of their surrounding environment. The term intent on not creating harm to environment and to prevent harm aspects. Being a responsible organization, our main aims is to operate eco friendly tours and trek around the Himalayas by making people aware and encouraging to them actively participate in environment preservation and sustainable Tourism. We are dedicated to preserving beauty of the Hill region to become eco friendly with some tips:
1. Learning to consume items that minimal environment harm.
2. To preserve the fragile environment
3. Seek permission before entering any restricted, sacred premises.
4. Use paper and say no to plastic.
5. Stay in local Eco lodges and always use local guides and porters.
6. Safe fuels and Energy while in travel. Enjoy your trip without bonefire.
7. Striving to support others to live and produce eco friendly and sustainable communities.