1. Booking terms and conditions Booking terms and condition means general and special agreement between Ashmita trek and tours and the clients. It is very important in business system to go systematically. It is must necessary that the clients should know the term and conditions of that company before conform the trip. The terms are sets of regulation that the client must agree to follow in order to use online services.
2. Booking and payment A client can book the trip when you receive company final conformation email or invoices only acceptable. When you confirmed trip, we require photo copy of your passport and 15% per cent for the foreign client and 20% per cent booking a trip payment is not refunded if the trip is cancelled. This ensures your booking and confirms reservation in hotels trekking and tours and permit process as per the company policy.
3. Mode of payment :
A Client can make the payment by the bank transfer
Bank Transfer details:
Name of the Account Holder : ASHMITA TREK AND TOURS
Account Number : 088301601000146
Account Type : Current
Paying Bank : Corporation bank of India (Darjeeling branch)
Bank Address : LADENLA ROAD Bank Telephone No : 0354-2259540
Swift Code : CORPINBB883
IFSC Code : CORP0000883
MICR Code : 734017102
Branch Code : 883
Bank Ph. +91 0354 2256818
4. Please note Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
5. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and advance money form you, we will send you the final trip confirmation receipt.
6. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in our Office in Darjeeling or at your hotel .Full payment should be made before the trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
7. Trip cancellation policy by the clients : If a client want to cancel the trip including prior booked trek, tours and hotels, as prior diposit 15% per cent for the foreign client and 20% per cent booking a trip payment is not refunded if they cancelled the trip. This ensures your booking and confirms reservation in hotels trekking and tours and permit process as per the company policy